Saturday, February 23, 2008

My New Toy


I wanted a VW Slug Bug way back when I was in high school but got a disgusting Corvair. I then joined the Station Wagon group throughout my first group of kids. Moved on to a soccer van with this child. We have various cars in between but none satisfied the little nagging want everytime I saw a VW convertible. A few weeks ago I decided it was time to get something I have always wanted, besides we have an Avalanche that will hold more people. Here is my new little silver VW convertible. What fun I am having with the top down...just turn the heater and seat warmers on and take off!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Woohoo!!! That's very cool! My DD wants one of these so badly!

lizzy22 said...

Pam, you look so cute in your new "bug." But I am curious. How are you going to fit all your scrapbook stuff in it for our retreat in April?;)
Liz

Karen Lambert said...

Glad to see you got your little Bug. I know you will have fun